Single Touch-Proof Terminals
The Cliff™ range of single touch proof terminal binding posts is designed for use in varied applications including professional and consumer audio, test and measurement, power supplies and industrial uses. Terminal spindles and mounting hardware are manufactured from high quality solid brass, either nickel or gold plated. Plastic parts are moulded molded from tough glass reinforced nylon, polypropylene or clear resin. Terminals are shrouded and touch proof to reduce the risk of accidental electric shock in higher current applications and also comply with European safety regulations. Most models are UL approved.
- All models have the Cliff™ castellated knob.
- Conform to the general requirements of UL 813 and BS EN 60065.
- Terminals are touch proof to reduce the risk of accidental electric shock in higher current applications.
- UL approved, file E151339.
All terminals are supplied with one plain washer, one spring washer and one nut. TP44 has a 10 × 32 UNF thread. TP60 has 1/4” UNF thread. All models can be supplied with either a nickel or gold plated finish and different stud lengths are available. Red and black blanking plugs are available for inserting into the 4mm end-holes to comply with European safety regulations. Clear plastic knobs with coloured colored idents can be supplied to order, subject to quantity. Especially used on gold plated versions.
- Maximum Current: TP44 30A, TP60 60A.
- Contact Resistance: Nickel <30mΩ, Gold <20mΩ.
- Temperature Rating: -20°C to +80°C.
- Flammability: Minimum UL 94HB.
- UL File: E151339.
TP60L Professional, heavy duty, single touch-proof binding post designed for high current pro. audio applications. Rated up to 60A. The terminal has a Ø6mm cross hole and accepts up to 6 gauge speaker wire. Long 37.2mm spindle length.
- CL159791 black, nickel plated.
- CL159792 black, gold plated.
- CL159793 red, nickel plated.
- CL159794 red, gold plated.
TP60S Professional, heavy duty, single touch-proof binding post designed for high current pro. audio applications. Rated up to 60A. The terminal has a Ø6mm cross hole and accepts up to 6 gauge speaker wire. Short 23.5mm spindle length.
- CL159795 black, gold plated.
- CL159796 red, gold plated.
- CL159797 black, nickel plated.
- CL159798 red, nickel plated.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.