Single and Dual Stacked USB Connectors
The Cliff™ range of single and dual USB connectors are fast becoming the industry standard for plug and play connectivity between PCs and their peripherals.
Applications include personal computers, audio and data communications, medical equipment and test equipment.
Our USB connectors are RAPC mounted, with kinked terminals for snap-in placement to the printed circuit board. They meet all Universal Serial Bus standards.
See our other USB connectors.
- Snap-in terminals facilitate wave soldering.
- Shielded for reduced EMI/RFI emissions.
- Dual stacked version increases printed circuit board density.
- Gold plated contacts to ensure low contact resistance.
- Raised design provides easy insertion and withdrawal.
- Voltage rating: 30 V AC (RMS) maximum.
- Current rating: Signal application only; 1A maximum per contact.
- Contact resistance: 25m ohms maximum.
- Temperature rating: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Insertion force: 7.7 lbs (3.5 Kg) maximum.
- Withdrawal force: 0.8 lb (0.4 Kg) minimum.
- Life: 1500 cycles.
- Body: Moulded Molded thermoplastic, UL 94V-0.
- Shell: Copper alloy, tin plated.
- Contact terminal: Copper alloy, gold plating in mating area, tin plating on solder tails, all over nickel plating.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.