Fibre Fiber Optic Cleaners
For best optical performance it is important that all optical fibre fiber connections are clean and free of contaminants. Cliff™ have two fibre fiber optic pen cleaner tools for use with all common types of fibre fiber connectors and adaptors. Convenient and easy to use push click action and robust sturdy construction, the pens have a dry cleaning strand that gently sweeps and removes harmful contaminants from the connector without damaging the end face.
- Push click handheld cleaner tool.
- 800 clean cycles.
- 1.25mm cleaner for use with MU and LC connectors.
- 2.5mm cleaner for use with FC, SC and ST connectors.
- Cleans UPC and APC connector ferrules (with guide cover in place) and adaptors (with guide cover removed).
- Extendable cleaning head for hard to reach situations.
We also manufacture optical jacks and moulded molded optical lead assemblies (TOSLINK cables).
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.