Compact 3 Pin XLR Receptacles
Series 5 male and female XLR receptacles. Mechanically compatible with most products from manufacturers worldwide. These components feature a tough DA6 construction with special low noise spring action wiping contacts for horizontal or vertical PCB mounting. Gold plated contacts are standard on both the male and the female versions with chassis grounding for EMI / RFI protection. Series 5 XLRs are extremely cost effective and space saving when receptacles are mounted side by side.
- Choice of shell and chassis grounding versions.
- Gold contacts are standard.
- Compatible with the Neutrik® A Series.
- Self tapping screw fixing to chassis.
- Available with pre-fitted EMI/RFI screen if required.
- Rated Current: 3 pin 5A maximum.
- Rated Voltage: 250 Vac maximum.
- Operating Temperature: -30° C to + 80° C.
- Contact Resistance, (new): < 10mΩ.
- Contact Resistance, (after 1000 insertions): 15mΩ maximum.
- Dielectric Withstand: 1600 Vac between all contacts.
- Insulation Resistance: > 109Ω @ 500 Vdc.
- Capacity between contacts: < 5pF.
- Insertion Life (minimum): > 1000 insertions and removals.
- Insertion Force: < 10N.
- Housing: Polyamide.
- Contacts: Brass, phosphor-bronze.
- Plating: 5μm. Gold over 5μm of nickel.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.