The Cliff™ range of PCB mounting DIN socket connectors comprise of several models incorporating a tough plastic body with nickel, silver and tin plated brass contacts.
Models are available in either 3, 5, 6, 7 or 8 pin versions and are intended for use in many types of consumer and professional audio equipment including MIDI.
- Standard size DIN connectors to DIN 41524 (3 and 5 pin), DIN 45322 (5 pin at 60 °), DIN 45329 (7 pin), DIN 45326 (8 pin).
- Robust construction.
- Right-angle PCB mounting.
- Optional five-pin version (D5FS) with two front mounting holes for direct chassis grounding.
- Suitable for wave soldering.
- RoHS / REACH compliant.
- Rated current: 4A.
- Rated voltage: For low voltage use to 34V AC maximum.
- Operating temperature: −20 to +70 °C.
- Contact resistance (new): <5mΩ (mated).
- Contact resistance (after 1000 insertions): 15mΩ. maximum.
- Insertion life (minimum): >1000 insertions and removals.
- Insertion force: <10N.
- Housing: ABS, nylon or PBT (depends on model).
- Contacts: Brass.
- Plating: Tin or silver.
- EMI / RFI screen: Stainless steel.
We also offer a range of moulded molded DIN leads.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.