USB-C 3.1 Extension Cables - Available In White
Widely used for data transfer and power delivery.
Male-to-female leads from CLIFF™ Electronics.
CLIFF™ Electronics, leaders in the design, development and manufacture of connectors and test equipment, have introduced a white version of their popular USB-type-C male to female extension cables. The white version has been developed for applications such as clinical and home use medical equipment, office, general IT connectivity and for use with CLIFF™’s range of USB feedthrough connectors. The existing black version is widely used as a general purpose data cable.
Key features include:
- 5 Gbit/s data transfer speeds.*
- Can be used as a video cable 5k at 60 Hz video output (Thunderbolt 3) and audio transmission.*
- Power delivery (PD) charging at 60 W (20 V at 3 A, USB 3.1 (Gen.1).
- Temperature range −55 to +85 °C.
- Cable outside diameter 4.5 mm.
- Available in white or black.
- Available in six lengths from 0.3 to 2 metres. meters.
* Please note that precise performance is dependent upon all cables and devices connected in a system.
an ideal interconnect solution
Nick Leppard, Technical Sales at CLIFF™ Electronics, says, “Our USB extension cables are very popular for general IT connectivity requirements and our new white version offers more aesthetic esthetic matching for environments where equipment is used. They are an ideal interconnect solution for users of our popular feedthrough connectors which use standard connectors on both sides.”.
CLIFF™ Electronics can supply
- jack sockets,
- DC power connectors,
- terminal binding posts,
- test connectors and leads,
- optical jacks and leads and
- waterproof connectors.
CLIFF™ are also leaders in the design and manufacture of standard and feed-through connectors for audio, broadcast and industrial systems including fibre-optic. fiber-optic.
CLIFF™ products are available direct or from major, international distributors.