Fans and Blowers
Manufactured to exacting standards by .
- Wide selection of models for a solution to all air dissipation and cooling problems.
- Silent fans with round venturis and silent blowers with multi-blades.
- Lock-up detection sensors, pulse output or rotational speed detection sensors optional.
- Low noise and vibration ensures a long life.
- Wide range of dimensions to suit almost every application. Fan sizes from 40 to 200 mm and blower sizes from 76 × 25 mm to 127 × 39 mm
- Heat flow fans and centrifugal blowers in a wide range of operating voltages for AC and DC current.
- Certified by UL, CSA, TUV and VDE.
For further technical specifications please see the PDF data sheet Servo Fans and Blowers (7Mb, opens in a new window).
Get full details from www.Nidec-Servo.com/en/.
You can drop technical drawings directly into your CAD system from the Powerdata system.
See the CAD ENAS Part Community 3D CAD files, (enable cookies).
DC Fan Replacement for models PADC12, PADC24, MADC12 and MADC24
One of the semiconductors used in these fans became obsolete in December 2010 and they are no longer manufactured. Fortunately, we can offer to you our alternative D1751 series.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.