Modular Contractor® Terminal Blocks
Cliff™ modular contractor® terminal blocks are primarily intended for use in permanent installation situations. They are designed as a superior alternative to old style screw terminal barrier strips. They can be used in power supplies, amplifiers, car equipment, shower controls and various touch-proof and tamper-resistant electrical and electronic equipment.
See the PDF data sheet: Modular Contractor® Terminal Blocks (opens in a new window).
- Modular construction allows for easy fabrication of multiple unit assemblies.
- Touch-proof and tamper-resistant.
- Coloured Colored terminals available for easy identification in red, blue and black.
- Accepts wires from 26 AWG to 12 AWG and ¼″ fork spade connectors.
- Clamping medium is a combi screw with a slotted cross head which clamps on to a captive profile washer.
- Rated to 30 A.
- Tin or gold plated.
- Chassis (¼″ FASTON®) or PCB mounting versions.
- Approvals UL 94 HB, BS EN IEC 60065 and CSA C22.2.
- Screw fixing module available which can be positioned anywhere in a multiple assembly to allow it to be screwed to a PCB or chassis.
- End terminations available to finish the ends cleanly and give sufficient creepage clearance for the end terminals to meet UL norms.
- It is possible to write on the lid cover with a suitable pen. For OEM users our factory can hot print custom legends onto the lid or front face.
- Rated (maximum): 30 A (PCB version tested by wire attached to PCB pin and not in a PCB).
- Contact Resistance: nickel < 30 mΩ; gold < 20 mΩ.
- Dielectric Withstand (contact to chassis): > 2.5 kV AC 50 Hz for 1 minute.
- Temperature Range: −20 to +80 °C.
- Flammability: UL 94 HB minimum.
- Maximum screw tightening torque: 0.8 Nm.
Supplied in packs of 100 pieces with lids open. Screw fixing unit supplied in packs of 100 pieces with screws separate. Ends supplied in bags of 100 sets.
FCR7900 FASTON®, black, nickel.
FCR7900G FASTON®, black, gold.
FCR79001 FASTON®, red, nickel.
FCR79001G FASTON®, red, gold.
FCR79002 FASTON®, blue, nickel.
FCR79002G FASTON®, blue, gold.
FCR7901 PCB type, black, nickel.
FCR7901G PCB type, black, gold.
FCR79011 PCB type, red, nickel.
FCR79011G PCB type, red, gold.
FCR79012 PCB type, blue, nickel.
FCR79012G PCB type, blue, gold.
FCR7902 Screw-mount M4, black.
FCR7903 End plates (pair), black.
FCR79031 End plates (pair), red.
UK Registered Design 2066438, USA Patent 405055.
Please also see our other terminals.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.